Comment on page
Derivio (the “Company,” “Derivio,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respects and protects the privacy of its users.
1. Personal Information We Collect
A. Personal Information You Provide
When you use the Services or contact us, as applicable, you may provide us with:
• contact information, such as your name, address, email address, passwords, and security data;
• financial information, such as your Ethereum or other blockchain address, cryptocurrency wallet information, transaction history, trading data and associated network fees paid;
• transaction information, such as the type of transaction, transaction amount, and timestamp;
• online identifiers, such as geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, operating system, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses;
• correspondences such as your feedback, questionnaire and other survey responses, and information you provide to our support teams, including via our help chat;
• usage data, such as user preferences and other data collected via Cookies (defined below) and similar technologies;
• contributor information, such as the code, documentation or other information you contribute, the time and date of your contributions, your username and profile information, public repository content, and any related comments and discussions; or
• applicant information in connection with applying for a career with Derivio, such as your contact information, information in your resume or CV, information from any website you choose to link to (e.g., LinkedIn or Twitter), and any other information you choose to provide.
Where required by applicable law, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so.
B. Personal Information We Collect Automatically
C. Personal Information We Collect from Third Parties
Social media information. If you post on Derivio’s social media pages or post about Derivio on other publicly available services, we may receive social media information about you, such as your profile information and the time, date and content of your posts.
2. How We Use Personal Information
A. How We Use Personal information
We use Personal Information we collect through the Services as necessary for the following purposes:
o create and update user accounts;
o process transactions;
o send information, including confirmations, support and administrative messages; and
o create de-identified or aggregated data.
• Communicating with you. We use Personal Information to contact you for administrative and informational purposes, such as to respond to your inquiries, or to inform you about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or invitations to join the Services.
• Marketing. We may use Personal Information to send marketing communications, including promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with, such as app developers. We also may use Personal Information to contact you to answer feedback and surveys, and to improve our marketing and promotional efforts. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under Your Rights and Choices. Where required under applicable law, we will only send you promotional emails with your opt-in consent.
• Understanding and improving the Services. We use Personal Information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users in order to improve the Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities.